If you graduated on May 10, 2013 and are not enrolled in Fall 2013 classes, then you are not eligible for services at the Student Health Center.
Congratulations and good luck in your endeavors.
The UNC System has chosen Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina as the student health insurance carrier for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Students are required to have health insurance to attend a UNC system school. Students with existing health insurance coverage can waive out of the school insurance plan.
For more information, click here
Dear UNCG Students:
A current UNCG ID is required to receive services at the UNCG Student Health Services.
In addition, per North Carolina State law, a state ID is required to receive some over the counter and prescription medications. This is a state law that must be followed by all pharmacies.
Medications that are affected:
- All Controlled Substances
- Over-the-counter medications that contain pseudoephedrine
Acceptable Forms of ID (must be unexpired):
- Driver’s License (including out-of-state)
- Special Identification card issued by the NC Department of Motor Vehicles
- Military Identification
- Passport (including foreign passports)