slow the spread

University students, faculty and staff can call Student Health Services at 336-334-4086 to schedule an appointment for a booster if it has been at least 6 months since your second Pfizer (COMIRNATY) shot, and one of the following is true:
  • ● You are 65 or older.
  • ● You are 18 and older and:
  • ● You live or work in a nursing home or other long-term care residential facility.
  • ● You have a medical condition that puts you at high risk for severe illness; for example obesity, asthma, heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
  • ● You work in a high-risk profession, meaning you come into contact with a lot of people, and you don’t know their vaccination status; for example, health care workers, first responders, teachers, food processing workers, retail and restaurant workers, and public transportation workers.
  • ● You live or work in a place where many people live together; for example, homeless shelters, correctional facilities, migrant farm housing, dormitories or other group living settings in colleges or universities.
You can self-attest that you are in one of these groups. Proof is not needed. **Currently, booster shots have not been approved for those vaccinated against COVID with Moderna or J&J (Janssen).**

Immunization Requirements

North Carolina Law states individuals attending college or university (undergraduate, graduate, and transfer) are required to submit record of immunization. Please submit records at the time of admission and prior to attending SOAR ( new student orientation) session.

Watch video: Uploading Your Immunization Records

Step 1:

Submit immunization form.

An acceptable record must contain:

  • *Students Name
  • *Date of birth
  • *Vaccine name and date received (M/D/YR)
  • *Doctor’s/clinic stamp with address or signature of clinician and address.

Download Form

Step 2:

Submit medical history form.

Please note: If you are less than 18 years of age, a parent/guardian will need to sign.

Download Form

Documents can be uploaded to the >>>Patient Portal< <<< or submitted via fax,hand delivered to Anna Gove Student Health Room 202, or mailed to:
Anna M. Gove Student Health
ATTN: Immunization Department
107 Gray Drive Greensboro, NC 27412

Please contact us with questions locating your vaccination records.