The list below contains some of the included services. At the Office of Health Promotion, women who have never had a gyn exam, may call and schedule a free educational session called the “Women’s Health Chat” to learn about the gyn exam, pap test, breast self-exam, birth control options, and disease prevention.
Women’s Clinic ServicesSHS provides a wide variety of services through the Women’s Clinic.
- Pap Test
- STD Screening
- STD Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing
- Oral Contraceptive Pills
- Depo Provera
- Nuva Ring
Nursing Mother’s Room at UNCGUniversity Libraries and the Center for Women’s Health and Wellness now hosts Nursing Mother’s rooms on campus. For more information, please visit the http://www.uncg.edu/hhs/cwhw/nmr1/nursing-rooms.html on the Center for Women´s Health and Wellness website.
Women’s Health TopicsAre you looking for more information about a specific topic of interest? To learn more about an aspect of women’s health, choose a topic below:
Health Topic Pages
- Gynecological Exam For women who are 18 and over and sexual active.
- Pap Test Detect cervical cancer.
- Breast Self-Exam Recognize and react to Breast Cancer’s earliest warning
- Birth Control Which Birth Control is right for you?
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention Protect yourself and others.
- EMERGENCY CONTRACPETION FACTS
Nursing Mothers Rooms at UNCG
- Nursing Mother’s Room Information Page Hosted by University Libraries and the Center for Women’s Health and Wellness.
Women’s Health Links
- ARHP Method Match
- The Association of Reproductive Health Professionals provides this page as a source of information about how to select the best birth control to meet your personal needs.