- Eating Disorders
- Diabetes (or Pre-Diabetes)
- High Cholesterol
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- High Blood Pressure
- Gastrointestinal Disease (Crohn’s, etc.)
- Food Allergies (Celiac, etc.)
Students attempting to lose weight, manage their body composition, adopt healthy eating habits, maintain energy, etc. are encouraged to participate in:Edible Wisdom On-line (self-enroll via Canvas) --- COMING SEPTEMBER 2016 Edible Wisdom Workshop (register via Workshops & Events)
Additional Appointment Information
- Sessions are located in the Gove Student Health Center (room 145). Please proceed to the Pharmacy Waiting Area after check-in.
- Sessions are typically 45-50 minutes in length.
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early for check-in. Students who are 10 or more minutes late may be asked to reschedule.
- Students who are enrolled for 9 or more credit hours, have paid their student health fee, and require medical nutrition therapy are eligible to receive up to 8 sessions per semester. The actual number of individual appointments may be less and is based on student need, staffing, and Center time limitations.