Edible Wisdom is a nutrition workshop series designed to fuse the professional recommendations of a Registered Dietitian and the practical advice of fellow peers to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to promote healthful eating habits, weight management, and real sustainable energy. It is a 3-part series located in the Student Health Center (Gove 005). Please click on the REGISTER link to reserve your space.
Part 1: Learn what healthful eating really means. Identify motivators to help you make positive, long-term changes.
Part 2: Identify obstacles to healthy eating and learn strategies to overcome them.
Part 3: Receive a personalized nutrition guide. Identify healthful meals and snacks.
Summer Sessions 2014
The Edible Wisdom workshop series is not available during the summer months.
Fall Semester 2014
SERIES #1 Mondays 1:00 – 2:00pm (9/8, 9/15, 9/22) REGISTER
SERIES #2 Tuesdays 11:00 – 12:00pm (9/30, 10/7, 10/14) REGISTER
SERIES #3 Mondays 2:00 – 3:00pm (10/20, 10/27, 11/3) REGISTER
SERIES #4 Tuesdays 2:00 – 3:00pm (11/11, 11/18, 11/25) REGISTER
- Edible Wisdom nutrition workshops are FREE to all UNCG students, faculty, and staff.
- Commuter students — be sure to log your participation for OnTheGo & Fit.
- Faculty and Staff — participation allows you to earn Spartan Points
- Edible Wisdom can be a nice complement to your Healthy UNCG and TOPS plan.
- For Weight Watchers at Work information, please contact Elizabeth L’Eplattenier at 334-4297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.