February 24 – 28, 2014
- Monday – Thursday in the EUC Commons
- Learn interesting facts and statistics about eating disorders. Discover the behaviors that put you at risk.
Lunch & Learn: Helping a Friend Leave ED
- Tuesday, February 25 12:30 – 1:30pm EUC Azalea
- Does someone you know have serious body image and eating issues? Discover the signs of an eating disorder (ED). Learn how to positively encourage treatment and support recovery.
- Bring your lunch. Light refreshments provided.
Research Initiative: Health Body Image Program
- Concerned about your eating habits or body image? Take this 5-minute survey to receive personalized feedback. Upon completion, you will have access to online/mobile resources to help integrate healthy eating and activity into your life.
- Take the survey at ThriveOn.com/hbi/UNCG
- For more information about this research initiative, click here.