Dear UNCG Students:
A current UNCG ID is required to receive services at the UNCG Student Health Services.
In addition, per North Carolina State law, a state ID is required to receive some over the counter and prescription medications. This is a state law that must be followed by all pharmacies.
Medications that are affected:
- All Controlled Substances
- Over-the-counter medications that contain pseudoephedrine
Acceptable Forms of ID (must be unexpired):
- Driver’s License (including out-of-state)
- Special Identification card issued by the NC Department of Motor Vehicles
- Military Identification
- Passport (including foreign passports)