(College Level Examination Program)
CLEP applications must be received in The Counseling & Testing Center one week prior to your requested test date. Call Maricia Terrell at (336) 334-5877 to make an appointment for this exam.
The CLEP Information for Candidates and Registration-Admission Form can be picked up in The Counseling & Testing Center, 107 Gray Drive, Student Health Center.
UNCG’s check or money order must be included with the application:
- $25 per test, made payable to UNCG Non-refundable surcharge
- $10.00 per optional essay… Made payable to CLEP. Send your check with your application so the essay can be ordered from College Board before the date of your test.
- The CLEPfee may be paid by check, Money Order, or credit card on the date of the test:
- $80.00 per test, made payble to CLEP.
Please indicate test date preference in #13 on the application.
Tests are given according to availability Monday – Friday (9:00am - 5:00pm).
Maricia Terrell – Test Supervisor
The Counseling & Testing Center
The University Of North Carolina at Greensboro
Anna M. Gove Student Health Center
107 Gray Drive
Greensboro, NC 27402-6170
- Find out more about CLEPand print the application at: