Welcome to Student Health Service’s on-site pharmacy. The Pharmacy is part of The Medical Clinic at the Student Health Center.
Prescriptions may be filled at the pharmacy, even if those prescriptions were written by a doctor from outside Student Health Services. The Pharmacy at the Student Health Center carries over-the-counter medications for different needs. Please call in advance to be sure the pharmacy carries the medication you are prescribed.
The pharmacy encourages students to order prescription refills ahead of time. This can be done one of two ways:
- Refill Call In Line 336.334.3530
- Online Refill Request
Refills ordered during pharmacy hours will be ready within 2 hours. Refills ordered when the pharmacy is closed will be ready after 10:00 a.m. the next day the pharmacy is open.
Student Health Services accepts cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard. You may also bill medications to your student account.
Any student who is currently enrolled at UNCG, as well as permanent employees are eligible to use the SHS Pharmacy.
Please bring your UNCG ID, and in many instances a state issued photo ID will be required, depending on the medication
Other services provided by the Pharmacy include:
- Outpatient Prescriptions Services:
- Patient education, drug interaction screening, medication review and monitoring
- Emergency Contraception:
- Now available over-the-counter for those who are 17 years or older
- Personalized Information Leaflets:
- Detailed instructions and assistance concerning your medication