For students born in 1957 or later and 18 years of age or older
- 3 DTP (Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis) or TD (Tetanus-Diphtheria) doses.
- 1 Td /Tdap (Tetanus-Diphtheria and/or Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis) dose must be within the last 10 years.
- 2* MEASLES (Rubeola) one dose on or after 12 months of age, the 2nd before age 16 months of age and second dose before enrolling in school for the first time. (2 MMR doses meet this requirement.)
- 1** RUBELLA (German measles) dose. (after first birthday.)
- 2** MUMPS doses. (both after first birthday.)
* Must repeat Rubeola (Measles) vaccine if received more than 4 days prior to 12 months of age. History of physician-diagnosed measles disease is acceptable, but must have signed statement from physician.
**Only laboratory proof of immunity to rubella or mumps disease is acceptable if the vaccine is not taken. History of rubella or mumps disease, even from physician, is not acceptable.
** Mumps vaccine is not required if any of the following occur: An individual who has been documented by serological testing to have a protective antibody titer against mumps and submits the lab report; or Enrolled in college or university for the first time before July 1, 1994. An individual entering college or university prior to July 1, 2008 is not required to receive the second dose of mumps vaccine.